Yes, Prime Day is back for 2017 and it should be the best one yet. Amazon has seriously stepped up its game and expects this one to be one for the record books.
As such, I wanted to curate some of my favorite legit deals on this page for Prime Day.
Not all the deals are really worth it, so be sure to track the best ones here (will be updated throughout the day).
Best Prime Day Laptop Deals
Looking to pick up a nice deal on a laptop? Check out these deals as they happen:
Asus ZenBook Deal: Save 8% here right now on this 256 GB SSD / Core i5 Processor, 8GB DDR3 – Live for Prime Day Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga Deal: Watch this listing for the lightning deal here – Live at 5:00 AM EDT [TUESDAY] Dell Latitude 2-in-1 Laptop Deal: Watch this listing here for the lightning deal on this 128 GB SSD Windows 10 convertible laptop – Live at 7:00 AM EDT [TUESDAY]
- LG Gram Laptop Deal: Save 17% or $203 here now on this 10th gen i5 CPU With Iris Plus graphics, 8GB DDR4 RAM and battery that can last up to 18.5 hours.
- Lenovo IdealPad Flex 5: Featuring a touch display, I5- 1035G1 processor, 8GB DDR4, and other great characteristics, this is an ideal laptop for work and school and it’s now available for 15% off here.
- Asus ZenBook Pro Duo UX581: This beast by Asus gets things done. With its 9th Gen i7-9570H, you are set for the time being and it’s now available for 24% off here.
- [EDITOR’s CHOICE] Acer Spin 5 Convertible Laptop: With 10th gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 and other great characteristics, this laptop is ideal for your workspace and you can find it here for 18% off now.
Best Prime Day Chromebook Deals
If the Chromebook goes on sale, this is the place to check!
Acer Chromebook Deal: Save 28% off right now on this 16 GB SSD / 2GB RAM / Celeron N2840 Dual Core – Live Spotlight Deal Acer Chromebook Convertible Deal: Save 27% off right now here on this convertible chromebook /tablet – Live Spotlight Deal
- Acer Chromebook Deal: Save 16% off right now on this 15.6″ HD Intel N4000 Acer 315 Chromebook with Chrome OS.
- Samsung Chromebook Deal: Save 38% or $199 on this 16GB eMMC with Intel N3060 up to 2.48GHz, Chrome OS.
- Google Pixlebook Go: Featuring a lightweight design with a touch screen and many more characteristics you’ll love, this Chromebook is now available for 15% off here.
Best Prime Day Antivirus Deals
Here at CSHQ, I obviously care deeply about secure computing. Here are some of my favorite deals going on in antivirus software.
- [EDITOR’s CHOICE] Webroot Antivirus Deal: Watch this listing for a 60% deal (3 devices / 1 year / PC or MAC) – Deal is LIVE
- Webroot Internet Security Complete: Watch this listing for a 63% deal (5 devices / 1 year/ PC or MAC) – Deal is LIVE
- Webroot Internet Security Plus (Antivirus Included): Watch this listing for a 50% deal (3 Devices / 2 Years / PC or MAC)
- Webroot Antivirus for PC Gamers: Watch this listing for a 33% deal (1 Year/ 1 Device / PC Only)
- Norton 360 Deluxe: Watch this listing for a 69% deal (5 Devices / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
- Norton 360 For Gamers: Watch this listing for a 67% deal (3 Devices / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
- Norton Antivirus Plus: Watch this listing for a 60% deal (1 Device / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
- Norton 360 Premium: Watch this listing for a 55% deal (10 Devices / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
- McAfee Internet Security: Now Available Here For 75% off here. (3 Devices / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
- McAfee Total Protection: Now Available Here For 76% off here. (3 Devices / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
- Kaspersky Internet Security: Now Available Here For 50% off (3 Devices / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
- Kaspersky Total Security: Now Available Here for 70% off (3 Devices / 1 Year / PC or Mac)
Best Prime Day Computer Accessory Deals
For everything else, here is the bargain bin!
Sades Headphones Deal – Watch this listing here for the TBA deal on these SA903 surround sound / noise canceling headphones – Live at 3:45 AM EDT [TUESDAY] ZIQIAN Web Camera: This 1080 HD Webcam with stereo microphone and 110-degree view angle is now available for 37% off here. USB C Hub: This 9-in-1 with 100W PD power is a super convenient and useful accessory everyone needs at one point and it’s now available for 34% off here. Epson EcoTank ET-M2170: This wireless Printer / Copier / Scanner that comes with 2 years of unlimited ink is now available for 30% off here.
- YABER Mini Bluetooth Projector: This convenient mini projector with a built-in Bluetooth 5.0 chip is now available for 60% off here.
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo: Now available for a great 60% off deal here can be a great addition to your setup, don’t miss out!
- Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse: This is a dream come true for every gamer, now within reach for an astonishing 43% off deal you can find here.
- Mini Projector by Hompow: This smart and portable video projector supports a 176″ Display and is now available here or 36% off.
- Peteme Webcam with Microphone: This 1080P web camera can be the ideal finish for your desktop setup and it’s now available here for 41% off.
- Mimoday USB Web Camera: This 2K QHD Webcam with 1440P, the built-in microphone doesn’t require a driver and is compatible for both PC and Mac is now available for 35% off here.
- Apple Airpods with Charging Case: Easy to set up, these AirPods are compatible with all Apple devices and can now be found on a 28% off deal here.
- Monitor Mount Clip: This monitor mount holds up to 30 sheets to help you free up desk space for a more cozy workplace, and it’s now available here for 37% off.
- [EDITOR’s CHOICE] Logitech 6502 SE Hero Gaming Mouse: Logitech are well known in the gaming industry and they now offer this high performance, 16,000 DPI mouse on a 56% deal off here.
FYSMY Adjustable Laptop Stand: This beautiful and ergonomic adjustable laptop stand that features a heavy-duty, sturdy design is now available for 23% off here.
- AWAVO Laptop Stand: This silver-colored convenient laptop stand is compatible with a variety of laptops from 10 to 15.6 inches and is now available for 40% off here.
- Urmust Laptop Stand Holder: Lightweight aluminum design stand/ holder that is compatible with laptops up to 15.6 inches is available on a 23% off deal here.
- iVolver Laptop Holder/ Stand: High compatibility and multi-angle adjustment are just some of the many features of this Laptop stand design and it’s now available on a 48% off deal here.
- Vaydeer Wireless Charging Monitor Stand: Not your traditional style, this riser stand supports data transferring, charging, and multiple USB ports and it’s now available for a massive 52% off here.
- Quartet by Amazon Renewed Store: This ergonomic desktop computer pad made from corrugated fiberboard and it’s now available for 60% off here.
- Plantronics B825M HeadPhones: Watch this listing here for
43%17% off deal on this noise-canceling, wireless high-quality headphones.
- Mpowe Flame S Bluetooth Headphones: With an excellent sound and advanced aptX-HD technology these headphones are the PRO version of its series and are now available for
36%25% off here.
- Sony MDRZX110NC Headphones: These over-ear, noise-canceling headphones by Sony are available here for 45% off.
- JBL Tune 700BT Headphones: One of the best in its field these wireless over-ear headphones are now available here for 25% off.
- Boltune Noise Cancelling Headphones: Super comfortable, wireless, and Bluetooth headphones with a microphone are now available for 40% off.
- Cowin E7 Pro: If you want the best, then Cowin is surely up there, and they now offer their E7 Pro active noise-cancelling headphones for 29% off here.
- Sony WHCH710N Headphones: Another giant in the competition, Sony now offers these noise-canceling headphones for a whopping 56% off here.
- Sony WHXB900N Headphones: A slightly improved version of the one mentioned above, these Sony headphones are available now for 50% off here.
- Sony WH-CH510 Headphones: Sony are on fire! This one in contrast is a budget-friendlier option for the average user, but don’t let that fool you…now available here for 37% off.
How to Spot a Good Deal vs Bad Deal
One thing to note with Prime Day is that there is quite literally a deluge of deals going on at once. It can be easy to miss the good deals or get stuck on the bad deals.
Since everything is so time-sensitive (with items frequently selling out), you will want to look for reputable brands (that you recognize) over unknown brands offering steep discounts.
Another good rule of thumb is to ensure that the deal is at least 15% off. Anything less and it’s probably not a “real” deal.